- 86000 INR
- 230 volt
Universal Triaxial Cell
The cell assembly consists of a base with provision for fitting four valves. One valve connects to a peripheral hole on the base and serves as water inlet from the lateral pressure assembly. The other valve is connected to peripheral hole which is tapped to receive the nuts on the plastic tube from top platen
Remaining two valves are connected to the bottom of the specimen through the hole in the bottom pedestal. The top drainage tube is provided with quick release adopters at both ends. Four clamping pipes, top cap , bottom ring and Perspex cylinder form an integral unit. The cylinder base has four threaded holes. Four tie rods that are sufficiently long to pass through clamping pipes and such that the threaded ends can engage with corresponding threaded holes in the base ring. A loading plunger moves through a lapped gland bush integral with the loading pump. The plunger is ground and the clearance provided between the bush and the plunger is so little that with a thin layer of oil on top of water in the triaxial cell, the cell can stand fluid pressures up to 10kgf/cm2 for normal duration tests in practice.
This plunger has a recessed end at the top and a spherical end at the bottom. The bottom end sits in the recess on the loading pad. The top cap has an air vent for allowing the air to pass out as the liquid enters the cell and is closed by the air vent plug. Another inlet with plug provided on the cell cap can be used to introduce a layer of oil on top of the water in the cell for effective sealing the gland for long duration tests. All the joints. Valves, valves and seal of the plunger are leak checked at 10 kgf / cm2. A stem and stem rod are provided to arrest upward movement of plunger and to mount the strain gauge. Complete with the following.
- Brass pedestal for 38mm, 50mm, 75mm & 100mm dia specimen.
- Perspex loading pads for 38mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm specimen.
- Pairs of plain discs, 38mm 50mm, 75mm & 100mm
- Pairs of porous stones one each for 38, 50, 75 and 100mm dia samples.
- Split sand formers for 38mm, 50mm 75 & 100mm specimen.
- One dozen rubber sheaths each for 38mm 50mm, 75mm & 100mm dia specimen.
- Four rubber 'O' rings each for 38mm, 50mm, 75mm & 100 dia specimen.
- Set of four slotted ring spacers for sand formers and four pairs of polythene drainage tube.
DUAL LOAD CELLS-5KN,30KN
Country of Origin
Made in India
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box Strong Base
- Australia Middle East South America Asia Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015