- 3000 INR
- 2000.00 - 5000.00 INR
- Aggregate Testing Equipment
- 17X 3X 4 (L x W x H)
- This instrument is used to determine the elongation index of aggregates
- ISI Marked - Length Gauge
This instrument is used to determine the elongation index of aggregates. Particle is elongated when its length (longest dimension) is more than 1.8 of the midsize of the sieve fraction.
Significance and Use:
This method classifies aggregate elongation by measuring the length of individual particles. The test is not applicable to material retained on a 63.0 mm BS test sieve.
- ISI Marked
- Consists of a hard wood base with vertically mounted S.S. studs
- Eight S.S. studs are mounted.
- Aggregate to be classified is separated into seven sieve fractions from 63 to 6.3mm, and each fraction is examined separately.
- The mass of all elongated particles as percent of the sample is the elongation index.
- The distance between nails is applied according to following table.
Further details availableon our website.
The Price mentioned here are subject to change as per the capacity,specifications and application of the user.
- 200 Per Week
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box / Corrugated Box
- ISO 9001 : 2015
LS 1098, Nr. Mahakali Temple, Kubadthal,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India