- 20500.00 - 25500.00 INR
- 20500 INR
- Mainly used to measure the puncture strength as well as the fabric quality to withstand aggregate penetration.
- Civil Engineering Testing Equipment
- Cone Drop Tester FOR GEOSYNTHETIC (DYNAMIC PERFORATION TESTER)
Mainly used to measure the puncture strength as well as the fabric quality to withstand aggregate penetration.
EIE Cone drop tester specifies a method to determine the resistance of Geosynthetics to penetration by a steel cone dropped from a fixed height. The degree of penetration is an indication of the behavior of the Geosynthetic, when sharp stones are dropped on its surface. The smaller the hole, the greater the resistance of geosynthetic OR geotextile to damage and vise versa.
The specimen is clamped between two steel rings. A steel cone is dropped from a height of 500 mm onto the center of the specimen. The degree of penetration is measured by insertion of a graduated cone into the hole. Graduated conical measure will be the part of standard supply.
Further details availableon our website.
The Price mentioned here are subject to change as per the capacity,specifications and application of the user.
- 100 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box / Corrugated Box
- ISO 9001 : 2015
LS 1098, Nr. Mahakali Temple, Kubadthal,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India