Automatic Compactor for Marshal Test - 4" Dia Specimen
Price And Quantity
- 65000 INR
- 230 Volt (v)
Construction Details :
- It is a motor driven mechanical compactor useful for compaction in to
- 4" dia Marshal moulds.
- It is fitted with compaction rammer weighing 4.54 kg having 50.8 mm diameter face
- It is raised to a height of (457.2± 1.5) mm (18") and allowed to have free fall (drop) on test specimen.
- Tubular steel frame housing the driving mechanism of the compaction rammer.
- The rammer assembly is provided with a ratchet and pawl arrangement to lift it from the top of the test sample.
- When the rammer reaches the required height, the pawl releases the rammer, which falls freely on test specimen.
- The release mechanism is connected by an arm moving up and down - which is connected to a reduction gear coupled to the motor through another arm.
- An automatic Digital blow counter fitted to the compactor is used to set the number of blows.
- Weight : 190 Kg. Approx.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 150 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden packing with strong base
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
A-1301, BVR Ek, Opp. Hotel Inder Residency, Near Gujarat College, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India