- 18000 INR
- 17000.00 - 25000.00 INR
- 230 V AC 50 HZ
- Aggregate Testing Equipment
- 51.150 Kilograms (kg)
- AGGREGATE IMPACT TESTING MACHINE
- 12" X 12" X 39" (LxWxH)
- 20-30 kg Kilograms (kg)
- For determining the aggregate impact value of coarse aggregate
For determining the aggregate impact value of coarse aggregate. Consists of base weighing between 20 to 30 kg with a lower surface of not less than 30 cm and support columns to from a rigid frame work around the quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of the hammer during test. The free fall can be adjusted through The hammer is provided with a locking arrangement. A metal tup weighing 13.5 to 14.0 kg, the lower end of in cylindrical shape, 100 mm in diameter and 5 cm long with a 2 mm chamfer at the lower edge and case hardened. Complete with a cylindrical cup, 102 mm dia X 50 mm depth, one measure 75 mm dia X 50 mm deep and a tamping rod of circular cross section 10 mm in diameter and 230 mm long, rounded at one end.
Blow counter available at extra cost
Weight : 51.150 Kg Approx.
Further details availableon our website.
The Price mentioned here are subject to change as per the capacity,specifications and application of the user.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box / Corrugated Box
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
LS 1098, Nr. Mahakali Temple, Kubadthal,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India