- EIE thermal conductivity test apparatus by guarded hot plate method is based on the steady state method and is able to measure 30 cm x 30 cm test samples having thickness ranging from a 50 cm to 10 cm.
- Design concept according to Indian Standard (IS : 3346 1966) and Applicable ASTM Standard ASTM C177
- External body is manufactured from Mild steel material, which is powder coated in attractive shades.
- Specimen to be tested is placed in chamber such that it gets sandwiched between two heat flux sensors as per ASTM C177 guidelines.
- Unit is equipped with 5 different thermocouples for temperature measurement on both sides of the test specimen and guard heaters. (In total 10 thermocouples)
- Cooling is obtained by in built refrigeration system, which provides efficient cooling temperature as per test requirement.
- Emerson/ Kirloskar make or equivalent refrigeration system (CFC Free)
- 7Ã¢â¬Âtouch screen HMI & PLC Operation
- Linear movement (UP & DOWN) for height adjustment with the help of linear actuator
- Facility to feed dimensions of the samples to calculate the K-value.
- Direct reading of K-value in w/m k (No further calculation required)
- High temperature fiber glass box Insulation (8 mm thick) along with glass wool bag Insulation around set up
- Complete panel mounted electrical controls and measurement. All control accessories are within reach.
- Can also be supplied with dedicated PC Software to log, modify and analyze the measurement results (Optional see optional accessories)
- Suitable for industrial applications such as Thermal conductivity measurement of AAC Blocks, Concrete slabs, Dimensional stones, marbles etc.
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India