- 250000 INR
- 230 Volts, 50 Hz, Single phase, Ac Supply
- 230 Volt (v)
- 100Â°C Â± 0.5Â°C Celsius (oC)
Compliance Standards ASTM D1743
This test method covers the determination of the corrosion preventive properties of greases using grease-lubricated tapered roller bearings stored under wet conditions. This test method is based on CRC Technique L 41 that shows correlations between laboratory results and service for grease lubricated aircraft wheel bearings.
Distributes a lubricating grease sample in a roller bearing by running the bearing under light thrust load. Corrosion preventive capability is determined on a pass/fail basis by the presence of rust spots (1mm or larger) on the bearing race after a 60 second run-in period, followed by prolonged exposure to water at constant temperature.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden packing with strong base
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
A-1301, BVR Ek, Opp. Hotel Inder Residency, Near Gujarat College, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India