Approx Price: Rs 36,960 / Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Significance & Use :
Cone penetration tests not only evaluates the consistency of Lubricating Grease over the full range of NLGI Numbers from 000 to 6, but also evaluates the consistency of stiff greases having penetration number less than 85.
Salient Features :
- Compact design and rugged construction ensures long service life and facilitates transport for field applications.
- Powder coated body parts for aesthetical outer appearance
- Sturdy cast iron base provides excellent support.
- Built-in spirit level and leveling screws ensure proper alignment during testing.
- Supplied with Cone, container, weight and Digital time controller·
- The penetration time is controlled and indicated on Digital Timer Panel with least count of 0.1 second.
- The automatic digital timer and electrical arrangement, which on push of a button, allows the plunger rod to fall freely for 5 seconds and clamps it automatically after 5 seconds.
- The penetration value is measured and indicated on dial gauge.
- Dial Gauge measures the penetration distance in 1/10th mm accuracy.
- Operates on 230 Volt, 50 Hz, Single Phase, AC Supply
Supplied complete with following Accessories :
- Digital time controller with auto magnetic clutch release mechanism on push of a button. Having timing range 0-99 minutes (No need of stop watch) - 1 No
- Sample container of 100mm dia x 100mm height - 1 No
- Transfer dish - 1 No
- Penetrometer Hollow 90o brass cone, Highly polished stainless steel tip - 2 Nos
- Magnetic coil for automatic controller - 1 No
- Item Name: Grease Penetrometer
- Reference Standard: ASTM D5, ASTM D217, ASTM D937
- Usage: ASTM D217 Grease Cone Penetrometer
- Test Samples: Oil, Grease, Wax, Asphalt, etc.
- Max. Penetration: 600