MOR Testing Machine
With the state-of-the-art infrastructure facility, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Mor Testing Machine. This machine is fabricated using high grade raw materials that are procured from authentic vendors of the market. Latest technology is used to fabricate this machine to ensure that final output meets with international quality standards. Post-production, this machine is stringently checked on various parameters to ensure flawless performance. Mor Testing Machine is known for high tensile strength, longer service life and smooth operation.
- Suitable for Green/fired sample test on the same machine
- Standard Digital Model with Load Cell
- Suitable for quiet and vibration free operations (No noise outcome)
- Suitable for MOR Test of Ceramic Tiles / Bars as per IS 13630 (Part 6) : 1993
- Digital Model with LCD Display for easy readability.
- Direct Display of Load / Collapsing Force.
- Selectable Test Units - Kg, KN.
- Auto-stop upon completion of Test
- Provision for emergency switch in case, if user wants to stop the load application rod at certain height
- Supplied With embedded push buttons operation on Digital panel.
- Integrated AC drive in main controller as to control rate of loading through controller itself rather than operating AC Drive separately.
- With special acrylic guards to protect the operator against Ceramic splinters.
- With 2 Rubber Lined rollers of 20 and 10 mm diameter
- With adjustable Test Span.
- With Auto-Calibration facility using standard Cast Iron Weights and standard code
- Complete Unit is powder coated in attractive shades
- Operation on 230v, single phase, 50 hz ac supply
Technical Specifications for MOR Testing Machine:
Electro-Mechanical Design, quite and vibration free operation, Rate of loading controlled through AC drive.
- Capacity: 50/500 kgf or 100/1000 kgf
- Least Count: 1.0 Kgf (Higher scale), 0.1 kgf (lower scale)
- Accuracy: 0.2% of Full Scale