Marshall Stability Test Apparatus
In order to fulfill the variegated demands of clients, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting excellent quality Marshall Stability Test Apparatus. Quality-approved raw materials that are procured from certified vendors are used to manufacture this apparatus. We assure to provide complete customer satisfaction by employing latest technology and tools to manufacture this apparatus. These heaters are widely used in national laboratories. Marshall Stability Test Apparatus are widely acclaimed for high strength, excellent performance and accurate results.
- Operated on 230 Volts A.C.
- Panel cut out size 92 x 188 mms.
- Provision for default calibration
- Compaction Rammers
- Breaking head assembly
- Specimen mould 10.16cm I.D. x 7.6cm
- Kit for specimen extraction
- Facility to read in kg. and KN
- Digital display to measure the load up to 5000 Kg /50 KN
- Compaction pedal with specimen mould holder
- Compaction Rammers, 4.5kg weight and free fall 45.7cm
- Breaking head assembly with provision to fix flow meter
- Specimen mould 10.16cm I.D. x 7.6cm high with base plate and extension collar
- Kit for specimen extraction consists of one each load transfer bar, steel ball, specimen extracting plate