Kinematic Viscosity Bath
Price And Quantity
- 135000 INR
- 230 Volt (v)
The following testing equipment are used to measure Absolute Kinematic Viscosity Bath graded paving bitumen (IS:73:2006) at 60Â°C in accordance with IS:1206 (Part II) (similar to ASTM D 2171), which uses a vacuum capillary viscometer. It may please be noted that any other viscometer such as rotational viscometer cannot be used to measure the absolute viscosity at 60Â°C since the bitumen in non Newtonian in nature at this temperature.
- Complete Absolute Viscosity Testing Equipment conforming to IS: 1206 (Part II) Method for Testing Tar and Bitumen Materials: Determination of Absolute Viscosity with the following components:
- Constant Temperature Bath: A suitable bath for immersion of at least 2 vacuum capillary viscometer tubes with a digital temperature controller. The accuracy of the temperature in the bath will be Â± 0.1Â°C throughout the bath.
- Vacuum System: Capable of maintaining a vacuum within Â± 0.05 cm of the desired level The system will consist of vacuum pump, moisture trap, vacuum regulator, bleed valve, all interconnecting tubing/ piping, and any other accessory as needed to complete the vacuum system.
- Thermometer for Bath: Mercury in glass, range 37.8 to 82Â°C, and graduations of 0.2Â°C.
- Timing Device: A stop watch or stop clock capable of reading up to Â½ second.
- Cannon-Manning Vacuum Viscometers: With manufacturers' calibration certificate, viscometer holder and silicone cork. Size 12 and Size 13 (one each) [Size 12 is suitable for testing VG-10 and Size 13 is suitable for testing VG-20, VG-30, and VG-40 bitumen.]
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden packing with strong
- Africa, Middle East, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India