Flexural Testing Machine
We are among the prominent manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Flexural Testing Machine Hand Operated. This machine is manufactured using high grade raw materials that are sourced from certified vendors of the market. Post-production, this machine is stringently checked on various parameters to ensure hassle free performance. Due to its robust construction, perfect finish and excellent performance, this machine is hugely demanded in the market. Flexural Testing Machine Hand Operated is widely used in many industrial sectors.
Optional accessories (AT EXTRA COST)
- Concrete Scoop
- Spare Oil seal
- Hydraulic Oil ( tin of 5 ltrs)
- Beam Mould 10 X 10 X 50 cm
- Beam Mould 15 X 15 X 60 cm
- Beam Mould 15 X 15 X 70 cm
- Beam Mould 15 X 15 X 75 cm
- The machine consists of a motorized load frame. The lower platen has two rollers, the distance between which is adjustable. For 150 mm x 150 mm x 700 mm beam, the centre distance between the rollers is 600 mm, while it is 400 mm for beams of size 100 mm x 100 mm x 500 mm. The upper platen has also a pair of rollers whose distance adjustable. It is 200 mm centre to centre, for 150 mm x 150 mm x 700 mm size beam and 133 mm for 100 mm x 100 mm x 500 mm size beam. Total capacity of the machine is 100 KN. 150mm dia pressure gauge of 0-100 KN x 1 KN least count to indicate load is fixed on the load frame.
- A separate electrically cum hand operated pumping unit housed in a cabinet is supplied. On/Off switch and a slow/fast lever to control rate of loading are fitted on the front panel of the pumping unit. A facility for hand operation is provided. A micro switch and relay fitted inside the pressure gauge protect the unit from over loading.
- Hand operated version consists of a load frame. A small hand pumping unit is attached to the load frame. Since this is a hand operated light weight machine. It is useful for field laboratory also.
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India