- Medical and pharma laboratories
- Chemical industries
- Food industries
- Water treatment laboratories
- Polymer science
- Physical chemistry and earth science
To conduct laboratory tests to determine the optimum dose for coagulation and flocculation
- Strong resistance to chemical and mechanical corrosion
- Stirring rods adjustable in height without any tools
- Reliable and repeatable results from EIE stirring quality
- Precise speed from an electronically controlled DC gear motor
- For uniform stirring up to 2,4,6 samples simultaneously
- Tactfully designed flocculator cabinet
- Aesthetic outer appearance
- For uniform stirring up to 2, 4, 5 samples simultaneously
- With variable speed ranging from 20 to 200 RPM approximately
- DC electric motor with DIGITAL RPM Indicator & electronic speed regulator is provided.
- A Common Digital RPM Indicator with common speed regulator will be provided for all two stirrers.
- A common electrical motor with two different stirring paddles will be provided to carry out stirring operation on various test samples simultaneously.
- Exterior body of the unit is fabricated from strong Mild Steel Material, which is powder coated in attractive shades to give aesthetical exterior appearance.
- Arrangement is made within the unit to adjust stirring paddle height as per the test requirement.
- Glass Beakers up to 2000 ml capacity can be used for stirring operation.
- Instrument is equipped with ON/OFF switch and built influorescent tube.
- Supplied without glassbeaker. (Can be procured at extra cost)
- Operates on 230 Volts, 50 Hz, Single Phase, AC Supply
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India