- 23000 INR
- The test is used to measure the filling ability of self compacting concrete with a maximum aggregate size of 20 mm.
- Concrete Testing
- Fill Box Apparatus for Concrete Testing
- 230 Volt (v)
Fill Box Apparatus: Fill box is one of the apparatus of the SCC (Self Consolidating Concrete) test accessories. These tests are used to determine the flowability and passing ability of Self Consolidating Concrete (SCC) as defined in ASTM C1621. Passing ability refers to the ability of SCC, under its own weight (without vibration), to flow into and completely fill the spaces within an intricate framework, containing obstacles such as reinforcement bars.
Application of Fill box test method for SCC:
- This test is also known as Kajima test. The test is used to measure the filling ability of self compacting concrete with a maximum aggregate size of 20 mm.
Furtherdetails available on our website.
The Price mentioned here are subject to change as per the capacity,specifications and application of the user.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box / Corrugated Box
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
LS 1098, Nr. Mahakali Temple, Kubadthal,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India