General Description & Specifications
- The Machine consist of the following :
- Stainless steel bath
- Temperature controller (Thermostatic/Digital)
- Immersion electric heater
- Constant speed Pump cum stirrer
- Carriage holding up to three standard briquette moulds
- Electric motor with gear mechanism
- Stainless steel scale and pointer
- Control Panel
The apparatus consists of water bath with a thermostatic heater and a circulating pump to maintain uniform water temperature. One half of the briquette moulds is fixed in a fixed plate in the water bath, the other half of the briquette mould is fixed to a carrier which slides over a rotating threaded shaft with a clutch. The motor and gears to rotate the shaft are housed in a cabinet fixed above the other end of the both.A pointer fixed to the carrier moves over. a scale graduated from 0-110 cm x1mm fixed on the bath with "0" (Zero) of the scale towards the fixed plates side. The rotating shaft has 2 speeds of travel for the bracket, 5cm/min. and 1cm/min. selected by a clutch. Water bath inside is of Stainless steel with insulation and a water drain. A heater with thermostatic control is fitted. inside the water bath. Control switches for motor, stirrer, heater and indicator lamps are fitted to a control panel located at a convenient place on the water bath. Complete with three briquette moulds and one base plate.Working on 230 Volts, single phase, 50 cycles, AC.
Optional Accessories (At extra cost)
- Digital Temperature indicator cum controller (in place of Thermostatic control)
- Digital display for Elongation
- The more advanced model with refrigeration system which ensures better temperature control in tropical conditions. The Machine is mounted on a steel stand with refrigeration unit at its base.
- Base Plate for mould.
- Mould for elastic recovery
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India