- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 15000.00 - 18000.00 INR
- Power Supply :
- 230 V AC 50 HZ
- Usage :
- Aggregate impact value gives a relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to sudden shock or impact, which in some aggregates differs from its resistance to a slow compressive load.
- Capacity :
- AS PER IS: 2386 (Part - IV) Kilogram(Kg)
- Machine Weight :
- 20-30 kg Kilograms (kg)
- Dimensions :
- Complete with a cylindrical cup, 102 mm dia X 50 mm depth, one measure 75 mm dia X 50 mm deep and a tamping rod of circular cross section 10 mm in diameter and 230 mm long, rounded at one end. Millimeter (mm)
Aggregate Impact Value Testing Machine
With the help of our competent workforce, we have enabled us in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Aggregate Impact Value Testing Machine. This machine is designed by our expert professionals in accordance with the international quality standards. As per the needs of clients, this machine is manufactured using high quality materials that are sourced from authentic vendors of the markets. Before the final delivery, this machine is duly checked on various parameters to ensure zero-defect. Aggregate Impact Value Testing Machine is widely acknowledged for its high tensile strength, flawless finish and longer service life.
Standard Accessories Used:
- Test Sieve 10mm, 12.5mm and 2.36mm opening.
- Laboratory Oven.
- Automatic Blow Counter.
- Electronic Balance 500gm x 100 mg / Two Pan Balance.
1001, 2 & 3, Span Trade Center Opp. Kochrab Ashram, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India