Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus
- Consists of Case hardened Mild steel cylindrical container of 150 mm dia 0.5 mm x 130 mm to 140mm high with base plate 200 to 230 mm square x 6mm thick.
- A plunger of 148 mm 0.5 mm dia x 100 to 115 mm high.
- All parts directly coming in to contact with the specimen during the test are made of mild steel duly case hardened.
- Supplied complete with tamping rod, 16 mm dia x 600 mm long, one end rounded.
- Cylinderical Metal measure 11.5 cm dia x 18 cm height with handle.
- Electronic Balance 3 kg. X 1 gm
- Compression Testing Machine Capacity : 500 kN
- Test Sieve 2.36 mm, 10 mm, 12.5 mm and 14 m
A-1301, BVR Ek, Opp. Hotel Inder Residency, Near Gujarat College, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380006, India